2008년 12월 16일 화요일

3. Is there a personal incident in your life you wish could erase?

There are hundreds of incident in my life that I wish to erase such as public embarrassments, my wrong deeds, and foolish mistakes. From these experiences I usually learn lessons and try not to do the same behavior again. I however, do not have a personal incident like Lady Macbeth’s. I think Lady Macbeth’s response is plausible at the moment. When one commits a sin, one should feel guilt and try to cover up that sin. However, I think this is because she is not stable and insecure. Although Lady Macbeth seemed strong and stubborn woman figure unlike other women in Shakespeare’s time, she, like other women, was fragile, insecure and weak. I think I would be consumed with guilt if I found myself wrapped up in such a crime. First of all, I do not think I have a gut to kill others and I am not a strong and stubborn person either but rather a vulnerable and indecisive figure. I would be under extreme stress that I probably would have killed myself unless I meet Jesus and get saved.

댓글 없음: