2008년 12월 16일 화요일

4. Have you ever experienced a predicted dream?

I have never experienced a predicted dream before. However, I think that it will definitely influence my action and the results that follow. If I know about my future I think I would be like Macbeth in some ways. If the dream indicates a bad future, I think I would try to manipulate some things to change the bad outcomes. If the dream indicates a promising future, I would do things according to my dream. I think it is a human tendency to prevent things that are not promising. For example, I know that it hurts if I go to dentists, so I try to prevent it by telling my mother that I don’t have toothache. How can one not be influenced if they know about their future? It’s a human nature that we can never be satisfied with what we have.

댓글 없음: